Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 - (Writing 2nd Draft)

us walking to invader.
Me and my friends on the stratosphere 
This was the last photo. 

                    Powersurge.

I look at the powersurge with boredom thinking that’s so babyish I went on and at first it was boring then we rose up and started twisting and turning I am gripping the bars so hard so that I don’t fall to my doom which is making my palms as sweaty as a ocean then we rise higher and I hear people saying “Ethans passed out”! Whilst i’m gripping the bar and not screaming (like a manly man) whilst I am listening to Kordal and Lochie scream with joy (like even better manly men) then it starts slowing down until it stops and I take of my harness and run away as fast as I can like a chicken.     

10 comments:

  1. Great description Dan, your manly man comment made me smile! The Power Surge was definitely not the ride for me and your writing has reminded me why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for the feedfoward miss and thank you for finding it humourous.

      Delete
  2. i really like your writing and its really cool and what was your favourit ride there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very funny i stayed on the powersurge intil it closed( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  4. powersuge was da bomb( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think powersurge was da bomb( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete