Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Steam reflection



2018 - Term 3 STEAM - ‘Coding and Arduino Boards’ Reflective Questions




1.What was I learning and why?

I was learning to light a LED with to energy source the chrome book and the battery and I did it so I could learn to make a light flash on and off.

2.What did I do well and how do I know?
the coding because if someone wired up anything I am familiar with then the achievement of getting it working will be successful.

3.What challenged me ……?The setting up because every time I set it up correctly it would not work for some random reason. :(


4.What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful ….. ?
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!! It was so frustrating for me when I set up then it doesn't work than I look at the instructions an I mucked up one single thing!

5.What have I enjoyed about the learning?
Everything. especially since it's meant for year 11's aka college kids

No comments:

Post a Comment