Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

should we celebrate Halloween?


WALT give you 5 reasons why to celebrate or not celebrate Halloween 


Hey everyone how are you felling I'm felling happy because I finally finished this. I am sorry this came a bit late. Anyway I hope you can tell me your opinion should we keep it? or kiss it good bye? Please don't say "your stupid" actually read it! 


What I found challenging.
The background! I spent 2 day's on trying to give this a background.

What I found easy.
making it visually appealing for you guy's and gal's.

please tell me your opinion in the comment's about my DLO. 

3 comments:

  1. SPOOKY WORK DAN AND YES I AGREE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel my name is Tristan from Tautoro school. I really like your poster about Halloween. I do agree with and I don't but the first thing is that that is true about what you said but will people actually lure you away A MEAN. Well done and keep up the good work daniel. If you want to visit my blog here is the link https://tstristanwp.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete