Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Since Road Show

Hello again I have came back from the since road show. It taught me senses and the fire triangle which include oxygen fuel and heat anyway I hope you can experience something as cool as it. the 5 senses are vision,touch,smell,taste and sound. The fire and ice taught you the coldest it can get and the liquid that could make something not burn. Anyway here's the part where I reflect and that. I want to know what the name of the liquid is that makes your skin not burn and what I learnt is that your car doubles the heat in a couple of seconds. The last part that I found interesting is that the particles of heat stops and cant get colder. The heat is -273.15    
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel the science road show sounds as if it was cool (literally). I guess they were using liquid nitrogen to make things colder than zero degrees. What sort of experiments did they do to show you how it worked? Thanks for blogging about it and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete