Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018



What is Manaiakalani?
Manaiakalani is a group of teachers who teach you things to learn on technology like shortcuts and animations.


What I learnt, Created and shared in my year of Manaiakalani?
I have created many things but the things i have loved the most is animations and my personal favourite the Halloween  poster because it mixed fun and fact like how we wear costumes to scare spirits then I share to my blog (that’s the share)


What has changed in your classroom?
The overall thing that has changed is using the technology because before we were doing the longer way to exit out but now we use ctrl+shift+q q


What are your favourite and why?(share them and hyperlink)
The no halloween poster because it mixed factual,fun and sharing my learning so yeah.

What could Whaea Donna have done different?
Given us more challenging work to do like code a little quiz or video game which would be fun and challenging.


What would you like to do in 2019?

Code a nice and easy video games and maybe see if bots could finish them but overall i loved this year because of it fun and its challenge

Hey guys this is the part were I talk about the reflection and that so
yeah

the reflection is pretty dull because I did not find this challenging I
just answered truly.

We did this because this is our last manaiakalani session.

No comments:

Post a Comment